Thursday, February 27, 2020

Book Review: Danger in Monrovia (Choose Your OWN Way) by Paul Moxham




Danger in Monrovia by Paul Moxham
Choose your own way
This intrigued me because there could be so many choices in a book like this.
Starts out with listing of other works by the author and praise for his work.
Each several pages you are given a choice to make.
I have read the Crown Jewels book so this should be interesting with my own twists on the story, as I choose them.
Love this reminds me of the time I made up a secret map of the island we lived on during the summer months and there were clues that you had to follow to collect clues for the next step. If you selected wrong you were in the bay with no oars or boat.
SO cool!  Possibilities are endless, days and weeks of reading the book to find different things in a different order.
I ended up dying the first try. So fun to figure it out!
Love this book because of the choices you get to make to finish the story. Excellent for kids of all ages and gender, even adults!
Received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.

No comments: