Friday, May 14, 2021

Book Review: The Beachgoers (The Seaside Saga Book 13) by Joanne DeMaio

 




The Beachgoers (The Seaside Saga Book 13) by Joanne DeMaio 
Within the first few pages I talked out loud Wow she did it again' my spouse asked what was going on.
had to tell him she taught me something new already in her latest book. That and new words to me make this a keeper already.
Grew up on an island where tides make a huge difference to what you may want to get for dinner and never realized the time of tide, we used a chart on the wall for our specific beach.
Love all the characters and interactions among them. Big gala event will be something to cherish.
So many secrets, surprises, more of the past that I thought I knew all about, I was nowhere even close to knowing anything.
I can as the description is being read can feel myself getting caught up in the ride til it stops. So many emotions reading that and in the hospital.
Things aren't what they appear to be, wait and minute and they'll change....
Story goes back to a time to make present day things clearer.
Love this one the best but they are all excellent.
A KEEPER!

No comments: