Thursday, September 29, 2022

Book Review: My Top 40 at 40: Making the First Half Count by Kari Loya

  



 

 My Top 40 at 40: Making the First Half Count by Kari Loya 

Such a unique story. Author real life experiences and his dreams come true.

Love hearing of the places visited, things author was able to do and why he wanted to go/do them.

My favorite  story would be the bulls in Spain. It comes just at my birthday and lasts for a week. Love the blog that follow them, the traditions and ceremonies during the week long festivities. I felt because of the detailed descriptions I was right there with the author as he retells the story, such inside information about the events.

Also his favorite times with family and sights and countries they visited over the years. Love silly things like speedo story and the passion in just being outside in the parks.

Great entertaining book, one to give as a gift, it's so interesting for all to read.

 

No comments: