Thursday, September 7, 2023

Book Review: What I Wish I Said: Confessions of a Columnist by Jaime Watt

  


 What I Wish I Said: Confessions of a Columnist by Jaime Watt
I like that the column writer has done their job with research and given their view on various topics of conversation.
Not only Canadian politics but from all other countries around the world. Like their take on our presidential elections and what went wrong and how to learn from it so mistakes aren't made again.
Same with topics like Covid and how to get rid of it and also female equality issues.
Lots of references at the end and also a chat with a Toronto newspaper at the very end.
Enjoyed all the topics brought up and interesting to learn how they made it to Canada.
Received this review copy from the publisher and this is my honest opinion.
 

No comments: