Wednesday, January 10, 2024

repost: Move to Millions: The Proven Framework to Become a Million Dollar CEO with Grace & Ease Instead of Hustle & Grind by Darnyelle Jervey Harmon

  


 
Move to Millions: The Proven Framework to Become a Million Dollar CEO with Grace & Ease Instead of Hustle & Grind by Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
This book starts with praise and reviews from others.
Story I enjoy because it's not all rules but real life lessons.
The author can recall her early years and how things that happened then tell her what she must do to promote herself and her brand.
What I love right off the bat is when she is with her aunt and they lay out all the ingredients for a cake they are going to cook. I still do this myself, even if it's just a few ingredients. Sound  call here!
Each chapter goes from subject to subject and why things are done in certain order and it all makes sense as the author describes. There is a summary of the chapter and also a story from a client who used the particular subject to make her mark.
I have also used the advice during a craft show I was part of at the end of October. Instead of just a plain layette that I had knit, I included the blanket and a baby shower bag along with tissue paper and a card for the newborn. It went over so well, everything was included in this gift the person didn't have to go from store to store to put it all together. I had done it.
So many life lessons throughout this story that I can resonate with in my life over the years.
Beautiful hard lessons to learn the hard way, author makes it sound so easy and simple, it’s a lot of hard work also.
Also understand why author didn't understand about money. My grandson who's a senior has life sciences and is learning about  checking account, credit cards, finance charges etc so they can survive the real world.
So much advice and enjoy stories from other clients as it relates to what they learned from the author.
Innovative sound advice throughout the book, with a touch of faith in God and yourself. Love statistical charts that show the results and how you can follow them along so you make the right decisions.
Excellent resource book to keep referencing throughout your years climbing to the top.





No comments: