Digital Sat Math Workbook e Study Guide by Crucible Prep
What I like about this book is how simple it is to use. There are links that point to online help also. Starts out with you take a test, I consider it an aptitude test to see what areas you really need help with.
I like math but there are some areas I don't do well at all. The book then breaks it all down into sections to enhance your way of thinking and doing the math so you can achieve a better score in the math portion. Each section is then explained in further details, showing sketches and charts and other useful information til the light goes on for you. Everybody has their own way of learning. Love online tutor help. SO very helpful.
There are also other tests and quizzes along the way to make sure you are getting them right.
After studying, take the test at the very beginning and compare when you first took it.
Very knowledgeable, educational resource book. Keep it handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment