Saturday, August 15, 2026

Book Review: Digital SAT Prep for first - time test takers: the all in one guide to ace the SAT on your first time by Crucible Prep

  

 
Digital SAT Prep for first - time test takers: the all in one guide to ace the SAT on your first time by Crucible Prep
Really appreciate the way this book is laid out. the chapters are easy to follow along with and how they are categorized makes it easier for you to really study for one aspect of the test over others are have completed to your satisfaction.
Starts with introductory material and how to take the test and the options that are available.
Notes, tips, and alerts are also given in each section. The chapters are also broken up into several areas to help you get the most of the chapter and how to concentrate.  Each section also has their own question and answer section. What I love about the answer section is that they explain why the answer is correct and what pitfalls to watch out for as some are really trick questions. Like the tips about test day, I just remember I as just so nervous and didn't feel as if I had done as well as I could have. Wish I had this book the first time I took the test, would've prepared me for so much of what I was anxious about. All kinds of keeping calm and collected and warming up before you even sit down.
Great resource book to keep handy. 

No comments: