Saturday, September 26, 2026

Book Review: The Lovers Who Found Each other again by Werner Stejskal

  

 
The Lovers Who Found Each other again by Werner Stejskal
This book is a fun one to read and imagine. I have had moments where I felt I had run into my spouse when we were teens, roller skating. We each had been there every Saturday. We knew some of the same people and the events during the skating.
Love how this one starts at a coffee place and he sees her across the room and approaches her. She is hesitant but gives in and they go to the river to sit and decide what to do with what the have seen in dreams. Love the adventures they go on, not knowing will they will end up...
Love where the storyline goes and it's very descriptive. So much that later on they can figure out where it's actually located and they travel there to see the distant relatives...
Love ending and how it goes on from the legends told.....
Love the adventures, travels, descriptive details and destiny.
Great book to read and imagine you are there with them.

 

No comments: