Friday, December 14, 2007

The wrap around sweaters





Thsi Caron yarn, simply soft autumn red wrap around sweater is being worked on among other projects. I'ts going to be just like another one i made using SS blueberry color. I heavily modified it to fit my taste. This picture shows the sweater only about 14" long on back section, with needles stay attached. I work on this daily a few rows. It's done using size 4 needles. The blue one was done using size 2 knitting needles.


The pattern came from Maxon Dixon knitting and was to be a nightgown coverup. I didnt make mine as long as what could be worn for a dress.


The blue one shows the detail of the moss (seed stitch) for the border. I didn't make the reenforcing neckband. I did make slant pockets in the seams (not in the pattern.

No comments: