Thursday, January 10, 2008

Charity, layettes, infant afghan, Barbie items





Here is a picture of what I've been working on lately. Light blue booties for the hospital, they resemble a long mitten, but they fold em up about 3 times over so they won't slip off the infants hands (so they dont' screatch theirselves) and/or on their feet.

Also notice a picture of a yellow and white coaster. Its' one from annies daily site that i saved and thought i'd best get to making some of them. Also the gray barbie doll clam basket and rake and clams. It's for an ongoing book I'm making with my designs of just Barbie doll things, NOT only clothes but a lot of accessories.


Above picture shows fan and feather pattern for theis infant afghan. I also have made a layette from it, for an order I received from Ziegler Magazine for the Blind. It's called TLC from Coats and Clark (red heart) baby /sport weight 5 oz sizes. Bought at least 7 not thinking/realizing they are that big, was assuming all ombres are only 3- 3 1/2 oz. So I might have a bunch left over. If so i'll make another outfit and put that in my moms shop to sell on the island or the craft show. Its called baby pritn and is mainly white but have some spots of the baby colors.

No comments: