Monday, June 27, 2016

3000 Amazon review




Bulls before breakfast: running with the bulls and celebrating fiesta de San Fermin in Pamplona, Spain by Peter Milligan
For my 3000 review at Amazon I will be reading:
Not sure why this subject intrigues me but I recall black and white film from my grandparents at bull fights in Cuba back in the day...
Hemingway had first wrote of this and that's probably why I want to learn more of it. This book is about a man who's run with the bulls many times and why he continues to do it.
Last day of the running and the big fiesta is the 14th of July, run is 8 times during July  and my birthday is 14th. I always thought they ran for me when I was younger, in tribute to me. Rockets blare at 8am to signal the start and the day ends in fireworks!
Love hearing the details of why they ran and the fear and adrenaline and family experience and so much more. Traditions of brothers who don't know one another.
To understand if you have to get down on the streets and experience it for yourself.
Step by step instructions all about the roadways and what to expect as far as curves, places to hide, inclines, etc.
They make plans a year in advance...crazy to hear of latest technology and taking things for granted...count the bulls!
Wow no cameras at all!  So much more to do in the area. the inside tips are enclosed. Love this book for all I learned.
I received this book from National Library Service for my BARD (Braille Audio Reading Device).

No comments: