Friday, March 24, 2017

Book Reviews: Spoken From the Heart




Spoken from the Heart: Digging Deeper by Cheri Swalwell
Love the actual events that take place that she talks about as I can relate to the same ones in my life and how they effected us as a family.
Quiet times shared with spouses is priceless! Love understanding the hugs from God.
Found this book more dedicated to going deeper into solutions using the Bible as a guide in everyday life experiences.
I was given the book from the author and this is my honest review




Spoken from the Heart: Taking it to the Next Level by Cheri Swalwell
Love hearing of the compromises each makes in a family.
Love the ironing, doing laundry and especially the lawn. I even go to the extreme and make our salads an hours before he's due home so we will get to spend more time together and talk, if he wants to.
Was able to take so much from this book that relates to my life. Love the paying it forward, in a way. I not  only do a lot of charity knitting for others but just finishing up a set of afghans for a father-who is a friend of my husband, and his 4 children who had lost their mom/wife. An afghan will symbolize a hug from their mom or from God but I don't know them well enough but will suggest it to them upon giving them the items.
I was given the book from the author and this is my honest review

No comments: