Friday, May 26, 2017

Book Review: Coming Home ~ A Tiny House Collection




Coming Home ~ A Tiny House Collection by Ane Mulligan, Linda W. Yezak, Pamela S. Meyers, Yvonne Anderson, Kimberli S. McKay, Michael Ehret, Chandra Lynn Smith
Wanted to read this book because the stories are based around tiny houses which I've read a lot about. Still not sure how I'd get my yarn and quilting supplies in there. The local tiny house community also comes with a POD I guess so you can swap out your seasonal clothes and decorations.
Interesting learning how they do survive living where they do. Have seen stairs used as storage in a regular house and love them!
Some stories enforce the path God has led them down.
What I like about this collection is learning about new careers and how they are done. All about tiny houses and those living in them from all walks of life.
Especially like the different locations, especially the ice road-we need one but the bay doesn't freeze often. Being blind I loved the one where the female trains the dogs and uses German phrases to command them. I've seen/heard the commands from friends.
Some include excerpts from the next in the series...most are romance but some are scary and mysterious themes. Each one kept my interest because they were so varied from one another.
Received a copy from the author via BookFun.org and this is my honest review.

No comments: