Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Book Review: A Stash of One's Own Knitters on Loving, Living with, and Letting Go of Yarn by Clara Parkes




A Stash of One's Own Knitters on Loving, Living with, and Letting Go of Yarn by Clara Parkes
Love to read stories of other knitter's concerns with having enough yarn to last their lifetime.
This is a book from other knitter's about how to they feel about the subject matter.
Should be a relaxing read as it will relate to me directly.
Most are very well known knitters to me, some are new. Each chapter features one author  who is a knitter.
Loved the story about inheriting something from your mother-I got the knowledge of learning from my mother and am very happy with what I can create with it, for others.
Love hearing what yarn means to others as it does to me. Love section on the contributors and their life.
I received this book from Net Galley and this is my honest review.

  1.  

No comments: