Thursday, February 21, 2019

Book Review: Disillusioned (Stan Turner, #9) by William Manchee




Disillusioned (Stan Turner, #9) by William Manchee
This mystery book we find Stan involved in not only being a campaign manager but helping the FBI.
What I liked about this book was catching up with others I've met by reading the other books in the series, although they can be read as standalones.
This one starts out with Stan in his younger days, still at college. Like how he gets the help he needs from professors.
Like the action, locations, mysteries and how they are solved and how he puts his life in danger to get the facts.
Campaign was a new theme for me as I know there is corruption in most politicians and how they use that to get their candidate to run as the state representative after having Democrats in the office for many years.
Having the drug cartels involved just brought the whole book up a notch for me.
Can't wait to read more of Stan and his escapades.
Received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.

No comments: