Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Book Review: Boston Homicide (The City Murders #1) by John C. Dalglish








Boston Homicide (The City Murders #1) by John C. Dalglish
I live nearby and wanted to hear about the city as I've visited but in health medical related areas.
Starts out with Danny and he's just gotten promoted to detective and his wife is ready to give birth to their first child.
His whole family had jobs in the force. He is assigned with another and they get their first case real quick and start investigating.
Like hearing how they investigate and the little things they notice. Brought back a lot of memories for me because my father was also on the police force and now I can understand why he did not want to advance-he would've meant being home less then he was with us 5 kids.
He went through state police training and was is known as a specials cop, watching schools at Halloween eve and directing traffic and riot control-things that were not called often.
Like how the cases pile up and they can't find a link. He goes against orders and investigates himself.....
Can't believe everything he uncovered. Really enjoyed this one as it was not so gory. Can't wait to read more from this author-x read!
I received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.

No comments: