Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Jan 21 Book Review: Hero's Haven by Rebecca Zanetti




Hero's Haven by Rebecca Zanetti
Not really into vampires and other creatures but I do love the author's works so thought I'd give this book a try.
Like the things I learn as there is no diecast for what each of the creatures can do from author to author.
It's all in your imagination that makes it work. This author is very descriptive, enough so you can picture it in your mind and the scenes.
Found some parts I really liked and some I just don't understand-not being a reader of this genre.
Sexual scenes were a bit off the top and I really liked how they moved in their travels and used latest technologies to achieve it all.
Like meeting their relatives and we find out over time why each one has relationship problems from their past.
Like some of the scientific things-portals, traveling from universe and back and forth, blood letting and how it made they stronger with healing-wish it'd work for humans with the disease we have these days.
Toothpaste incidents are hilarious!
Finishes up with acknowledgment and other works by the author are highlighted. Wouldn't mind reading more of this series.
Received this review copy from Kensington Books, Lyric al Press via NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
 #HerosHaven #NetGalley

No comments: