Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Book Review: Lessons and Beliefs: Searching for Love in the Gay World by Mark Tedesco



Lessons and Beliefs by Mark Tedesco
Lessons and Beliefs: Searching for Love in the Gay World by Mark Tedesco
Was hesitant to read this book because I am not interested in the gay world but in relationships yes so I agreed to read and review this.
Really happy I did, love the quotes at the start of the chapters from well known people-some of my favorites also.   Many of the experiences I had a glimpse of from the authors other works that I've read.
At times it's very happy times then things just go wrong or it takes time for them to go wrong and some even go into counseling because the relationship means so much to them.
At other times I felt the lead character was being taken advantage of but he didn't want to face that, I think it would mean a breakup which he did not want under any circumstances.
Fear of cancer gets him moving in the right direction, knowing he may not have the rest of his life... Love the action he took against one to get what was his, shouldn't have had to go to the extremes it did...
I am so jealous of all the travel, totally a treasure. That and all the new words I learned.
Not sure I got it all but was seeing it as a man and woman and could see that happening.
Experiences of a lifetime in just one book, can't wait to read more from this author.
Received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.

No comments: