Friday, October 2, 2020

Brides of the Wild West by Anne Greene

 




Brides of the Wild West by Anne Greene
When I was asked to read and review this book I didn't even know what the book would be about or that it would actually contain two stories. NICE surprise to me.
I don't have to know what the book is about from this author because I've read some of her works and have totally enjoyed them, love her style of story telling.
..
Spur of the moment Bride and Texas Law are the stories included. I had reviewed these 3 years ago at Goodreads and find them so different today.
The stories are similar although from different parts of the wild west around 1879/1880.
Dedication pages are included along with quotes from the bible as to their particular story line.
I found the women so daring and brave and adventurous, not knowing what they would find when they reached their destinations. I don't know if I could've done what they did.
Stagecoach rides were NOT anything they had expected to endure when they are held up. They survive and life changes for them when they do reach their destinations.
Love how God is always right there with them in their moments of praying.
Things are not what they seem but they are able to get through the hardships...
Love how the Pinkerton's are brought into the plan of capturing the bandits and getting their money back.
Love in unexpected places as nothing works out as they had originally planned.
Love hearing about the different places they travel through and how each is going to work through their plans on making things happen to make them happy.
Can't wait to read more from this author.
I received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.



 






No comments: