Thursday, December 24, 2020

Book Review: Artima's Travels (Part I Book 1) by E. A. Dustin

  




Artima's Travels (Part I Book 1) by E. A. Dustin 
What I like about this book are many things:
relationships, tech pc things, coding, scents, travel and mix it up with missiles being fired.
Starts out out Arty and she's divorced but the ex is still nearby for their daughter and he coaches her after school.
She also works at high security top notch projects for the government and is called about often for input and manipulating data to make things work.
Love how this also occurs during the virus and love hearing about all the precautions and solutions put in place-we still have a ways to go before the state eradicate it.
Hate how the men treat her and don't think her skills are that superior. Love how she follows the clues to help  clear the officer's name of wrongdoing especially when her program was one running when the missile fired.
Action is fast paced and it's clear who all the players are and what they want from others and take it, sometimes not in the right manner.
Sad to hear about her brother but glad about her decision, can't wait to read more about her and the projects-they are SO fascinating to me and I wish I had a watch like hers.
A KEEPER!
Received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.
 

No comments: