Friday, January 14, 2022

Book Review: Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger

 






Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger 
This book was a bit disturbing to me. The events that take place are a bit out of my comprehension. Maybe it was where I grew up, northeast farm town.
The obstacles the kids ran into were just not around us, or we didn't see them.  I find the events tragic and images in my head wn't be disappearing for some time.
Story gets more reasonable as it goes along. Huge mysteries as to a lot of questions, they go answered the further you read.
Such tragedy though, devstation, thought mother would kill herself as so many in the book had. It was just a big burden to carry that she could've done better...
Like epilogue and surprised they all seem to lead a normal life.

No comments: