Monday, July 17, 2023

Book Review: Addicted to Time by Steven Decker

  


 
Addicted to Time by Steven Decker
Although this is a series I did not read them in order and don't feel like I was left out of anything.
This story is about Charles and he has a lot of uncommon things about himself, immortality and he knbows how to achieve it. Some aspects of it are on the bad side of effects but there are other things that are on the good side. Starts with him as a kid trekking to the top of the trail, which I found fascinating, til a figure appears in front of him.
Love travel, even in different galaxies and realms and to Sea People and Land People. Like the explanations of them and what they do for mankind.  
Action, adventure, sci fic, travel and day to day life is what  I appreciated the most.
Received this review copy from the publisher and this is my honest opinion.

 

No comments: