Monday, July 15, 2024

Book Review: The Resistance Girls Revisited: A Reunion of Courage and Bond (A Resistance Girl Novel Book 8)

  


  
The Resistance Girls Revisited by Hannah Bryon
Sat here while reading this final book of the series and I have tears in my eyes, at the corners.  Yes I'm sad the book series will be ending with this one and want to stretch it out til the end.   Happy tears because a new series will start after this book.
Author knocked this one OUT of the park in my opinion. It is so much more than I ever thought about. So many secrets are revealed.
Love layout of the chapters and events. Love the descriptions as I can see myself at them and they are all such brilliant sights to view and partake. The food events are so detailed, I can't even imagine what the food tastes like. Extravagance of it all is amazing. 
Love how the author takes all the girls and their relatives, husbands, kids and parents into account in this story and brings them all together to explain why she was so harsh to them at the finishing school. Love tribute to all those involved, past and present.
Love hearing how the women have advanced their endeavors for the good of others and how they are succeeding. Love all the character in depth explanations at the end and which contain a glimpse of the author herself.
This whole series is a treasure and so entertaining, I learned so much.
New series because of who it is written by will be better than this one as the author has grown over the years and knows how to write her stories for us to enjoy.
Here's to many more!
 

No comments: