Friday, October 4, 2013

12 Weeks of Goodness, Book and More Contests






12 Weeks of Goodness from Nikki Duncan

A last wish brings them together. Only love can keep them there.
HER MIRACLE MAN came to life one after­noon dur­ing an IM chat with my edi­tor. Very quickly this story, that was intended to be a light and fun hol­i­day read, took on a life of its own. I was doing more research than ever before and talk­ing to some of the most inter­est­ing peo­ple I’ve ever had the plea­sure of knowing.
I drove to Indi­anapo­lis with my mother and daugh­ters where we recon­nected with fam­ily we haven’t seen in a life­time and visit areas I wanted to include in the story. I’m often asked which book or char­ac­ter is my favorite, and that’s an impos­si­ble ques­tion to answer. I can say, with­out hes­i­ta­tion, that HER MIRACLE MAN is the story I am most proud of. It is also the story that’s touched me on the deep­est, per­sonal level.
To cel­e­brate the recent print release of HER MIRACLE MAN, I’m kick­ing off a con­test with 12 weeks of prizes. What bet­ter place to kick that off than here? But first, I thought I’d share a favorite moment from the story.
I would like to kiss you.”
The foun­da­tion beneath her feet trem­bled as if the house had been built on pil­lars of salt.
“Umm.” Again her body canted for­ward slightly. Her eyes felt sud­denly heavy, much like her brain.
Slowly, still not blink­ing, Ryland low­ered his head toward her. Shiv­ers of antic­i­pa­tion light­ened her. The moment stretched, hummed, as his lips grew closer and closer. His breath brushed her lips, he was so near, but still he didn’t kiss her.
May I?”
Kiss me?”
If you think it wouldn’t be too distasteful.”
Please do. “I sup­pose it would be okay.”
I’ll try not to dis­ap­point,” he whispered.
Read­ers, what story has most touched you on a per­sonal level?
The Con­test
Buy the eBook.
Samhain Pub­lish­ing | Ama­zon — Kin­dle | Barnes & Noble — Nook | Kobo | All Romance
Buy the Print Book.
Samhain Pub­lish­ing | Ama­zon | Barnes & Noble
Nikki can be found at www.nikkiduncan.com or on Twit­ter @NDuncanWriter or on Face­book at /NDuncanWriter.


http://nikkiduncan.com/2013/10/12-weeks-of-goodness/

No comments: