Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oct 26 books read




A Wedding in Great Neck by Yona Zeldis McDonough
The Silverstein family is getting together for the youngest child wedding on Long Island, NY.
Problem is there are family situations that might spoil it all...
Confusing at the beginning as there are many names and spouses names thrown out. Not sure if the book comes with a family tree as I'm listening to this on a tape.
Justine wants to cause havoc and thinks the groom will go with her and then others will see that he's not meant for Angelica.
I feel each of the main children could have their own story=there is so much to each one of them.
Love the mystery of the ring as we find out others are cheating on their spouses...
A bit too much drama for me but was a fun read.
I received this book from National Library Service for my BARD (Braille Audio Reading Device).

No comments: