Monday, October 7, 2013

Oct 7 books read







Life The Classic Collection Wonders of the World
I never thought I'd win this but I did and it's a hardbound book with 140 pages of some of the best photographs I've ever seen.
The book is broken up into sections: wonders of the world, 7 original wonders, wonders of today, natures' wonder and 7 Life wonders and more
The one I love particularly is the one of the Eiffel Tower. Each photo is given a few chapters to tell it's story.
Love the lights and the angle of the tower.

I received this book from SynapseConnect, Inc.


Good Morning, Sun by Rebecca Hamilton
Illustrated very colorful children's book showing the fun things in a day that
will delight children because they are things everybody knows of.
My favorite is the picture of the butterflies as they fly around. This book so reminded me
of the Goodnight Moon one by Margaret Wise and has the same tone but for daylight hours.
You can make it more interesting by asking the child to count or talk about the different objects on each page that are peeking out from behind something.
I received this book from National Library Service for my BARD (Braille Audio Reading Device).

No comments: