Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 my book stats

724 books read, over 144000 pages
at amazon i am in the top 10% reviewers-if more liked my reviews I'd be a higher rating but I am only doing this for myself-to keep track of what I have read and reviewed
at goodreads I am in the top 1% of reviewers

I kept track this year of my favorite book/s of each month:
icecutter's daughter by tracie Peterson
 jake wyoming series by rc ryan
The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs
A Faded Cottage  Diann Shaddox
summer girls by mary alice monroe
Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky
Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter
The Guest House by Erika Marks
Forever Friday by Timothy Lewis
Prayer Box and Seaglass Sisters duo books
The Good Wife by Jane Porter
Snowflakes and Coffee Cakes by Joanne DiMato
Surrender to Temptation by EBWalters
The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell and Kimberly Kincaid
The irresistible blueberry bakeshop & cafe
The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
By Proxy by Katy Regency

No comments: