Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Book Review: Spoken From The Heart: Parenting 101 Vol 5 by Cheri Swlwell





Spoken From The Heart: Parenting 101 Vol 5 by Cheri Swlwell
Have read the other works by the author and have found them inspiring.
Starts out with dedication page and works of the author, then the table of contents.
To me this book is a daily devotional for more than a month. Each day has a different theme and what I really like are the connections between the real life events.
Used to attend classes when the kids were young and it really did help to hear from others and as a group we moved on.
Scripture quotations are noted as they present themselves with the discussions.
So open, honest about her life experiences, even if they are embarrassing. Such a good role model!
Authors work have such a calming effect on my day after reading and thinking about things discussed.
Can't wait for the next installment.  I connect in so many ways with the experiences presented here.
I was given the book by the author via Book Fun (The Book Club Network) and this is my honest review

No comments: