Friday, July 16, 2021

July 16 Book Review: Money Game: A Wealth Manifestation Guide. Level Up Your Mindset Step-By-Step & Create An Abundant Life by Daniel Mangena

 









Money Game: A Wealth Manifestation Guide. Level Up Your Mindset Step-By-Step & Create An Abundant Life by Daniel Mangena
Enjoyed this book because of all the links to resources and the things I learned. You can use the techniques discussed here to do everything in your life.
Like the journaling so you can see how you feel when you achieve good things.
I do quite a bit of couponing and have in the past taken further steps. I know am intrigued into survey sites where I make money by doing tasks, playing games, etc enough that it pays for our $1k to Seattle every year.
Also get points for free nights at hotels, museums, etc We come home with no bills to pay.
You basically start out small and keep at it. I can see myself using a lot of the other concepts in the book to achieve better production from the work I do.
I have to really focus and not be doing 10 things at once.
Received this review copy from the publisher and this is my honest opinion.

No comments: